Hi people, Joe here, today I’m gonna talk about my personal experience with Ben Pakulski’s M140x Workout Program. I have been following this workout program for at least 10 months, This program require immense dedication and discipline but the results is really great.
What is MI40X?
A brainchild of world-renowned professional bodybuilder Ben Pakulski, MI40X is a fitness program geared toward people who want to gain muscles in the fastest possible time. Pakulski is well-known in the bodybuilding industry with his top credentials and a great reputation to boot. His resume consists of winning first in the Pro Show – Pro Bodybuilding Weekly and winning second place in the 2013 Arnold Classic.
MI40X is actually a successor of MI40X, the very first program that Pakulski introduced in the market. Due to its predecessor’s success, Pakulski has realized that it was time for him to introduce another one. Building on the success of MI40X, the newer version makes use of cutting-edge muscle building techniques.
How does MI40X work?
The program focuses on exerting a specific amount of stress to the muscles during workouts. This process helps stimulate the muscle cells, leading to the activation and production of more nuclei. This will then lead to the reduction of body fat, increased muscle growth, and immense improvements in one’s strength.
This can be done by making use of Intra-Set Stretching, a core technique included in the Cell Expansion Protocol or CEP. Intra-Set Stretching is a type of workout wherein the target muscles are stretched to a certain degree in between sets to help increase blood flow. CEP, on the other hand, is a technique to increase nuclei production in the muscles. This is equally important since protein synthesis generally takes place in the nuclei of the muscles. The more nuclei you have, the better you can grow your muscles. –> Click here to check the official site.
What is included in this Workout program?
Just like other fitness programs in the market, this innovative workout regimen comes with workout and physical exercise videos that you can easily download online. Other things included when you purchase the program are workbooks, checklists, and manuals on how to properly manage your diet and supplements. Here are some of the things that you can expect when you purchase the workout program:
- Exercise Implementation Guide: This is a PDF file where you can see links to each segment of the workout program. The guide is detailed and almost anyone can follow it. You can also have it saved in your mobile phone or tablet for handy reference while you are at the gym.
- Nutrition and Supplement Guide: This is a very useful guide on how to eat properly to make sure that your muscles are well-nourished. The guide will also help you on how to take supplements properly. Overall, this guide will help improve your results when partaking in the program.
- 7-Day Detox Diet: You can follow this detox formula when you are starting out with the program. This will help maximize your results and unlock your full potential when using the program.
- 7-day Primer Course: This course will help prepare for the program.
- CEP Application and Training Guides: This guide will help you know more about CEP. You would be able to know the theory and the application behind the said method. To guide you on the workouts, you can refer to the training blueprint that comes along with it.
- FAQ Guide: This guide will answer most of your questions about the workout program and how to use it to its fullest potential.
What are the pros and cons of MI40X?
Just like any other workout programs in the market, MI40X has its fair share of pros and cons. Several customers have already tried out the program and based on their MI40X reviews, they were quite happy with it. However, there are some who were not so pleased. Here are some of the pros and cons:
- The program can be easily accessed whenever you want and wherever you are since everything can be downloaded online. There is no need for you to have the product shipped and worry about delays or shipment costs.
- The guides were made with beginners in mind.
- It makes use of the natural method of fat reduction while building muscles.
- You get results in the shortest possible time — helping you save time and stress at the gym.
- It does not involve artificial and unhealthy methods of growing muscles like taking pills, making it a healthier workout alternative.
- So far, there have been no reported cases of people experiencing side effects while participating in this program.
- The program is not for everyone as it will require immense dedication and discipline.
- There is a lot that you need to learn when starting out. Pakulski, however, has made sure that everything is well-explained and easy to follow.
- You need to take the program seriously and do daily workouts. If you only work out casually then this program is not for you.
- You cannot customize the program based on how you want it to be. Each step needs to be followed carefully.
Where can you purchase it and what are others saying about it?
The program can be easily purchased online from the Official Website directly. There are a lot of websites that offer this program. You can check out some reviews to find out where you can buy it. However, you need to make sure that you get it from the official website only. You can purchase it from the official website if you want to make sure that everything is authentic. –> MI40X Official Website Here
People who have tried the MI40X program claimed that they have seen amazing results unlike any other workout program they’ve experienced so far. However, those who purchased the program and didn’t take it seriously saw little to no results at all. This is because this program is geared toward people who are really serious about growing their muscles. You can see their testimonials in some MI40X reviews online.
The Final Verdict
Judging by most MI40X reviews online, the workout program is indeed worth a try. You just have to remember that you need to invest your time and effort to make it work. This program is indeed not for the faint of heart.